Now more than ever, company owners have to make smart decisions — especially when it comes to time tracking software for your small business.
As remote work increases and COVID challenges continue, there’s simply no way to move forward without getting everyone on the same page — and that starts with time tracking.
Here are 3 reasons time tracking for small business is a must in 2021
- You need to know who (and what) is working
Efficient communication is crucial for any business. You need to be able to see when and how your employees are working so you know they’re helping you meet your goals.
A time clock app for small business makes that simple. With Time Tracker, employees can:
- Clock in and out from any mobile device, tablet or laptop.
- Take breaks without worrying they’ll appear unresponsive.
- See how many hours they’ve clocked for a specific period.
- View upcoming schedules and suggest changes.
- Ensure they’re being paid in a timely manner.
That peace of mind puts everyone on the same page and fosters productivity. Your employees get an increased sense of control, and you get a way to track hours, avoid unnecessary overtime and approve payments swiftly.
- You need data you can use
When it comes to time tracking software for small business, look for a company that collects and delivers your data back to you in ways you can use.
Mobile time tracking with Time Tracker allows you to see:
- How much revenue an employee is bringing in versus how much they’re costing (realization reports)
- Whether you’re charging enough and preventing scope creep (profitability reports)
- If you’re paying too much hourly when you should be hiring someone full-time (labor cost report)
Having all of those metrics ready simplifies and streamlines your job, and it gives you data you can use when it comes to staffing, budgets and more. Anyone can give you a punch clock; only Time Tracker can help you turn the data collected into action.
- You can afford it
A few years ago, purchasing a time clock app for small businesses was a costly idea. And in 2021, there are still a lot of companies that charge a premium for time tracking software for small businesses. The good news is that there are solutions like Time Tracker to give you the tools you need without blowing your budget.
Our pricing relies on a base monthly fee and a per-user price. Because rate is based on number of users, you’re at an advantage when purchasing time tracking for small business. For example, a Time Tracker account for a business of 5 people would look like this: $10 a month base fee + ($6 x 5 users) = $40/month. If you want to maximize your savings further, pay your annual bill when you activate your service and get a 20% discount.
Try Time Tracker
Finding the right time clock app for small business feels like a big decision, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Try a free,14-day trial before you commit.